Why Choose Quintin Lake Architectural Photography?
Thank you for considering me for your photography assignment.
I provide my clients with a number of unique advantages which add up to giving you the best quality service available:
1. I guarantee my work. If you don’t like the pictures you don’t pay.
2. A careful consideration of all that you want to achieve with your images as well as the audience to which the images are targeted.
3. A wealth of experience in producing both portfolios of signature images of a building as well as portfolios highlighting a specific aspect of a design. Read Testimonials
4. Extensive experience of photographing Interiors and Exteriors ranging from Domestic, Commercial, Retail, Contemporary & Historic architecture.
5. Qualified as an architect before becoming a photographer (Scholarship graduate of the Architectural Association). Giving him an unparalleled understanding of the subject whilst his photographic approach is characterised by a fastidious attention to detail which translates into intelligent and refined images of your project.
6. Recognised authority on architectural photography: Author of the book “Drawing Parallels: Architecture Observed” published by Papadakis.
7. Particular expertise in creating a “luminous dusk image” where both the buildings lights and the sky glows brightly.
8. In touch with current design issues: visiting tutor at the Architectural Association & University of East London.
9. Experience in working for publications including Architecture Today, Architects Journal, Bauwelt Magazine, Sunday Times Magazine & World Architecture. View All
10. Experience working directly with leading architects, developers, engineers & contractors including Atkins, David Morley, Sheppard Robson, Norman Disney & Young, Scott Wilson, Søren Jensen, Motcomb Estates & ISG Interior Exterior. View All
11. Accepts assignments internationally: photographic experience in over 60 countries.
12. Latest perspective control camera equipment.
13. Represented by VIEW pictures London the leading specialist architectural picture library.
14. Member of The Association of Independent Architectural Photographers.
15. Fellow of The Royal Geographical Society and Royal Society of Arts.
16. CSCS card holder for Construction site access.
17. Public Liability insurance £2,000,000.
18. Competitive fees.
For information on rates and availability contact Quintin
by telephone on: +44 (0)7973 139345
or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This website is my blog, to view examples of my architectural photography
visit my portfolio at www.quintinlake.com